Do you find yourself asking these questions:
- How can I have access to real time insights into my project budgets, schedules, safety performance and other key indicators?
- How can I keep contractors and projects on track?
- How can I decrease our contracting costs and increase performance allowing us to spend those dollars on actually fixing equipment, replacing valves and doing the work that is beneficial to our operation?
- How can we minimize total outage durations and increase plant reliability?
- How can I get out of trying to organize a turnaround and get back to focusing on running the plant?
We have completed demolitions on everything from small piping and vessel removals to complete 120 mmscfd+ gas processing plants, lead & asbestos abatement
Plant maintenance, construction, expansions & turnarounds,piping fabrication, pressure & structural welding, vessel repair & alteration, project management
Large or small piping and vessel insulation, Utilidor buildings, custom tin work, repairs, installation of heat tracing, blankets and fireproofing materials
Lead & asbestos removal projects, found work during turnarounds or expansion projects, demolition, best practices & we work closely with regulators
Providing piping fabrication, PWHT, NDE, hydro testing and coating services on site or in one of our fabrication yards, high quality work, high production
Prefabricated CSA certified building skids, steel piling, module builds, coating services, fabrication on site or in one of our yards, high quality work
Turnaround and project planning, scope development, cost estimates, scheduling, procurement, contracts, added/found work processes, project dashboards
Vessel installation, repairs & alterations, tray and demister work, support ring and weld metal buildup, metalized coating coordination, patching, cleaning
President, Awesome Business